Arrival by car
On the way from the Autobahn A19 till harbour village Müritz are two permanently installed speed cameras. The first one is located shortly after the Autobahn exit 198 near Dambeck at the Shell gas station (70 km/h). The second one is located in Vipperow (50 km/h).
- next Airport: Rostock Lage - from there with the bus or rental car of SIXT directly to the harbour village or with the train to Neustrelitz and then with the taxi to the harbour village
- biggest airport Berlin-Tegel - from there with a rental car of SIXT or with the bus to the harbour village or from the airport with the train to Neustrelitz or Waren (Müritz) and then with the taxi to the harbour village.
- with Deutsche Bahn till Neustrelitz and then continue with a car of SIXT or with a taxi to the harbour village
- Heise (03 98 3) 3 26 72 6
- A. Bähler (03 98 3) 3 20 72 2
- Taxi am Bahnhof (03 98 )1 22 22 2
- Dieter Patynowski (03 98) 12 56 55 5
- Taxi-Zentrale at train station (03 99) 11 67 16 7
The website www.Qixxit.de can help you further.