Are you looking for a new challenge and are not too fine for work where you quickly get dirty?
Then the job as an engine fitter is just right for you.
Because as an engine fitter you will be involved in the development phase of our houseboats and can thus accompany the construction right through to the end.
What are your tasks?
- repair, maintenance and technical installation of engines and engine parts
- assembly and disassembly of propulsion systems (e.g. diesel engines, outboard engines, propeller shaft systems)
- repair, maintenance of hydraulic systems
- winterization and de-winterization work on boats, e.g. oil change, glysantine filling, etc.
- general locksmith work, e.g. forging, soldering, annealing or screwing
What do we offer
- fixed working hours, no weekend work
- an interesting and varied job
- open-ended contract
- opportunities for further training
- possibility to acquire the boat driver's license
- cost sharing in the form of fuel vouchers etc.
- in case of moving in, accommodation can be provided for a transitional period
What requirements do we have?
- completed vocational training in the technical field, e.g. as an automotive / agricultural machinery fitter (m/f/d), automotive / agricultural machinery mechatronics technician (m/f/d), plant fitter (m/f/d)
- professional experience in the field of engine service and engine repair
- general locksmith work
- work experience ideally in the maritime sector
- technical understanding and manual skills
- reliable and careful way of working
- ability to work in a team, resilience and flexibility
Do you fulfill our requirements and want to apply? Please send us your complete and convincing application, preferably via E-Mail.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Piethe.
Telephone: 0398 23 266 45
Welcome Centre Mecklenburg Lake District
Are you new to the Mecklenburg Lake District region or are you considering moving here?
The Welcome Centre Mecklenburg Lake District offers you good arguments, but above all active support.
Whether you are looking for accommodation, career advice or family support - here you will find answers to your questions.
Who we are
Kuhnle-Group is one of the most versatile employers for the boating world in Mecklenburg-Westerm Pomerania. No matter, if you would like to work in a craft job at our own shipyard, in job at the gastronomy at our restaurant, at an commercail job at our office or a job as an technian at the harbour - all of this is poosible. Our employees got diffrent backrounds and talents. We offer job oppotunities at almost every field in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. For those who like to think outside the box and spend their time at the water, there is much to discover. Our team is colourful mixed: old and young, trainees and old hands are connected by their love of boating and living at the water. Who is interessted in a job at the harbour or at the water and who loves Mecklenburg Lake District, is quite right here.