We are looking for two commercial employees (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
Place of operation: Hafendorf Müritz, Rechlin
What do we offer?
- unlimited employment contract
- possibility of further training
- cost absorption in the form of fuel vouchers
- possibility to get a boating license
- employee accommodation
What are the tasks?
- posting of incoming payments
- Incoming & outgoing mail
- pre-accounting of incoming invoices
- general administrative activities
- support in human resources:
- placing job advertisements
- Examination of applications
- coordination of appointments
- support in the purchasing department:
- Purchasing of materials
- Issue of material
What are our requirements?
- Commercial training as an office management assistant (m/f/d), industrial clerk (m/f/d), office administrator (m/f/d) or comparable professions
- strong communication skills
- independent work
- exemplary manners and confident appearance
- social competence and good people skills
- knowledge of English is an advantage
You could find yourself in the job description and would like to apply with us? Then send us your detailed application, preferably by e-mail.
You are also welcome to send us your written application by mail to the following address:
Harbour village Müritz
We are looking forward to your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Piethe.
Phone: 0398 23 266 45
Are you new to the Mecklenburg Lake District region or considering moving here?
The Welcome Center Mecklenburg Lake District offers you good arguments, but above all active support.
Whether you are looking for an apartment, career counseling or family accommodation - here you will find answers to your questions.
Who we are
The Kuhnle Group is one of the most versatile employers in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern for the boating world. With us, there is something for everyone, whether it's a craft job in the shipyard, a food service job in the restaurant, a commercial job in the office, or a job on the docks as a technician. Our employees bring a wide variety of resumes and talents. We offer many job opportunities in Mecklenburg Vorpommern for almost every field. For those who like to think outside the box and enjoy spending time on and near the water, there is much to discover. Our team is a colorful mix: old and young, trainees and old hands are united by their love of boating and life on the water. If you are interested in a job at the harbor or a job on the water and love the Mecklenburg Lake District, you have come to the right place.